Won't fix 0 Alerts

ge66

Affected version
I don't think I have seen this on 2.1 and it is, as designed.

I am not really sure how it happened, maybe I read the thread where someone reacted to my post before looking at the alert.

0.webp

I did manage to trigger it once (right after the upgrade) but I haven't seen it since unfortunately. I also don't know what I did to cause it...

For what it is worth, I experienced this with a couple of browser tabs I had left open prior to the XF2.2 upgrade - the contents of those tabs were for two different threads and still with the XF2.1 editor. I haven't seen it happen with any newly opened XF2.2 browser tabs. It wasn't until after browsing through the XF2.2 updated XenForo community and returning to these still XF2.1 tabs did I notice any '0' alerts badge.

Whatever caused it seems to have happened during or not long after the upgrade, but I don't know 🤷‍♂️.

As noted, I do believe this may be related to tabs running both the 2.1 and 2.2 JS (and the site running 2.2).

Given that it's not really significant and it certainly goes away, I don't think we're going to take any further action here.

eHMjX0a.jpg

Similar problem After updating. Any Fix?

Top Bottom