No permission to buy ($15.00)
Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.1
  2. 2.2
Updates duration
Initial support: 6 months / Renewal price $10.00
Visible branding
Yes, but removable with payment
The Random Tips add-on is allows you to show an unlimited number of random tips on your website.

You can show to any content via create add-on acp option for your users who visit your website. Also you can display the random tips block different positions.

Functionally you can enter any content as a simple text if you want, insert a link to important topics on your website if you wish you can use a lot of functional issues such as announcements, etc.

In addition, you can easily publish all kinds of visual content via to the rich text editor without having to use HTML code.

This add-on has a fully controllable structure through and you can manage it via ACP.

General Options
  • An unlimited number of content can be entered and you can edit, delete or hide them.
  • You can shape your content with Rich Text editor.
  • User group permissions settings
  • Ability to display in any area via XenForo widget structure.
Admin CP Options

1567336451982.png

1567336517640.png

Random Tips List

1567333770054.png

1567333800451.png

Display Positions - Sample

Forum list: Below breadcrumb

1567337038833.png

Forum list: Below nodes
1567333910103.png
Author
XDinc
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from XDinc

Latest updates

1. Changelog 1.0.5

1.0.5 Changelog Add-on templates updated to XF 2.2.8+ To reduce layout shifts and improve CLS...
  2. Changelog 1.0.4

1.0.4 Change log Add-on templates updated to XF 2.2.5+ PHP 8 compatibility update (Stability...
  3. Changelog 1.0.3

1.0.3 Change log Following features have been added with this version. Show more, hide...

Latest reviews

I love this addon, really cool. I'm using it to showcase random important parts of my site. When you have a large forum it's hard sometimes to showcase all your important content, so this is just another way to bring your user's attention back to the important stuff
XDinc
XDinc
Thank you for your nice comment and feedback.
Top Bottom