[XTR] Random Tips

[XTR] Random Tips [Paid] 1.0.5

No permission to buy ($15.00)

XDinc

XDinc submitted a new resource:

[XTR] Random Tips - Display a fun and interesting tips and tricks block for the life hacks and just about anything.

The Random Tips add-on is allows you to show an unlimited number of random tips on your website.

You can show to any content via create add-on acp option for your users who visit your website. Also you can display the random tips block different positions.

Functionally you can enter any content as a simple text if you want, insert a link to important topics on your website if you wish you can use a lot of functional issues such as announcements, etc.

In addition, you can easily publish...

Read more about this resource...

I love this addon, really cool. I'm using it to showcase random important parts of my site. I'm running the UI.X 2 theme and I had to make some minor modifications. The links inside the tip are not rendering in the link color, any suggestions to get that working?

Also a suggestion, your tip icon, the light bulb does not render with transparent background I had to replace it because my board is using dark theme.

I'm using a couple addons from you and they are all quite nice, thank you :)

I have tried to make an account there to make a purchase but it keeps saying its spam and wont let me finish.

I have tried to make an account there to make a purchase but it keeps saying its spam and wont let me finish.
For what it's worth, I know XF has a built-in spam system that compares user names and IP addressed, email etc, with a database of known spammers. If you happen to be using a user name that someone else who is a spammer happened to use, that user name might be flagged as spammer (have seen it happen on my previous forum).

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

XDinc updated [XTR] Random Tips with a new update entry:

Changelog 1.0.4

1.0.4 Change log
  • Add-on templates updated to XF 2.2.5+
  • PHP 8 compatibility update (Stability and compatibility with the newly released PHP 8)
  • Js script has been directly included to template.
  • Removed the styles/random_tips/js/readmore.min.js
  • Click to expand function has been improved.
  • All options have been reconsidered for lean and efficient update.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom