Resource icon

Unmaintained XFServices.com | Sponsor Blocks 1.0.2

No permission to download
XFServices.com | Sponsor Blocks

Make money from your community by selling Sponsor Slots in prime real estate locations on your forum. This add on enables community administrators to easily add and manage sponsor slots, and offers them the choice of displaying the Sponsor Block in 4 separate locations. The best bit? It's free.

Readme
Right here. :)

Screenshots
2012-01-30-12h09_51.webp

Please Note
  1. I have very little free time. I made this add on for my friends at AdminPeak.com, and as such I have released this add on as is, I will attempt to support it but please do not expect instant answers
  2. If you like the add on, please consider donating ($anything) or purchasing branding free ($10). If you purchase branding free, please contact me via ticket on my site or via PM here and I'll send you the unbranded add-on.
Author
Mikey
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from Mikey

Latest updates

1. XFServices.com Add ons - New owner

All XFServices.com Add ons are now the copyright & intellectual property of SchmitzIT I...
  2. Fixed the images option

Oops. Fixed a bug where the images were linked to the images and not the sites. :(
  3. Added Images Option

Added an option to display the sponsors as images rather than links. This could also be better...

Latest reviews

Working great.
Thanks for adding the image-option update, Mike. ;-)
Very nice Idea! Thanks ;-)
Top Bottom