Resource icon

Unmaintained vBSEO Likes Importer 1.0.1

No permission to download
This is my first modification for XenForo and therefore it should be taken with caution.

This importer lets you import likes from a vBulletin forum with vBSEO installed. It works as long as you have the import log table available. I only tested it on my vBulletin 3.8 forum with vBSEO 3.6 installed but it should work with other versions.

Make sure you try the importer on a test forum. I have not tested this thoroughly and I am not responsible if something goes wrong with the import. You have been warned.

Instructions

1. Unzip package
  2. Upload the importer files to your XenForo directory
  3. Install the addon from the xml file
  4. Go to Tools > Import External Data > vBSEO Likes and run the importer!

Final Thoughts

As I said before, please try this importer on a test forum or backup your live forum before using it.

The importer doesn't update the data for most recent like users because it comes with a performance penalty. However, if enough interest is created for this feature, I can add it in a future update.

If you have any comment, bug report or code suggestions please let me know.

If you run into any problems, please provide as much information as you can and I will do everything I can to help you.

Donations are appreciated if you find this addon useful!

Author
JulianD
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.60 star(s) 5 ratings

More resources from JulianD

Latest reviews

Test XenForo 1.4.7 with vB 4.2.2 it's working prefect, After transfer all that likes you must see it without name under your subject only "number likes" without name, So if you or anyone user are like it again you are see that all username with total of number likes :) Thank you that is very good
Worked perfect !
Works great with VB 4.2.2 with VBSEO 3.6 to Xenforo 1.3 Beta 3. Removed 1 star because the usernames do not come with the link just the count.
Just used this without any problems. Worked perfect. (Used on vb4.2 into Xen 1.2)
It works great and as defined.
Top Bottom