• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

vBSEO Likes Importer 1.0.1

No permission to download

JulianD

JulianD submitted a new resource:

vBSEO Likes Importer - Imports likes from a vBulletin forum with vBSEO installed

This is my first modification for XenForo and therefore it should be taken with caution.

This importer lets you import likes from a vBulletin forum with vBSEO installed. It works as long as you have the import log table available.

Make sure you try the import on a test forum. I have not tested this thoroughly and I am not responsible if something goes wrong with the import. You have been warned.

Instructions

1. Unzip package
  2. Upload the...
Read more about this resource...

Eagle

Nice work but getting the error; "The table prefix or database name is not correct."

We've moved to XenForo 2 year ago from vB4 but I don't delete vbseo_likes table on DB because I want to import that. Now I've tried it but getting that error.

Last edited:

JulianD

Nice work but getting the error; "The table prefix or database name is not correct."

We've moved to XenForo 2 year ago from vB4 but I don't delete vbseo_likes table on DB because I want to import that. Now I've tried it but getting that error.
I guess the tables on your vbulletin 4 database are prefixed. Can you tell me if the vbseo_likes table is prefixed as well?

Eagle

I guess the tables on your vbulletin 4 database are prefixed. Can you tell me if the vbseo_likes table is prefixed as well?
No, we did not use table prefix when using vBulletin 4 version. If you try this add-on on vB4 then, you will see table prefix required. I'd guess it's just a bug or I don't know yet..

JulianD

No, we did not use table prefix when using vBulletin 4 version. If you try this add-on on vB4 then, you will see table prefix required. I'd guess it's just a bug or I don't know yet..
Leave the prefix option empty and it should work. If it still doesn't work and you want me to take a look into it, start a converstation with me and I will help you.

maxicep

@JulianD Do you have any updated version ?

The importer doesn't update the data for most recent like users because it comes with a performance penalty. However, if enough interest is created for this feature, I can add it in a future update.

Hi @JulianD,

Thanks for this importer. I believe I'm going to use it. (y)

The importer doesn't update the data for most recent like users because it comes with a performance penalty
I don't understand, I'm sorry. Which data (field, etc) is not updated by this importer?

Thanks for the resource.
I am trying to use it to import likes from Vbulletin 3.8 database to Xenforo 1.3
After configuring the importer, I am getting this error: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'VbDatabaseName.vbseo_likes' doesn't exist
How to solve this problem?

Thanks for this resource, I really needed it!

It has a weird behaviour though, at first user names aren't shown:

But if I 'Like' the post the usernames will then show up:

Not a big deal but if it could be fixed would be great!