1. 1.3
  2. 1.4
  3. 1.5
Additional requirements
php 5.4+
License
https://atelieraphelion.com/products/license-agreement
Updates duration
12 months ($5 yearly renewal + GST for Australian Residents)
Visible branding
No
This add-on allows you to add tabs to user profiles that contain threads they started with a certain prefix. There's no limit to how many you may display.

Admin Panel:

Underneath the "Users" -> "User Customization" navigation menu, you'll see a new link for managing "Prefixed Thread Tabs". This is where you'll be able to view, add, edit, and delete the profile tabs.

admin_no_tabs.png

When creating (or editing) a tab, you just pick the prefix and the title to display as the tab.

admin_create_tab.png admin_create_tab_filled.png

Afterwards, you'll see the list with options to delete or edit.

admin_list.png

User Profile

And now your prefixed threads tabs display on the user profile.

user_tabs.png

Installation

I recommend using Add-on install & upgrade or [#] Install and Upgrade to install this addon.

* Add-On development originally sponsored by @electrogypsy of http://squattheplanet.com.
Author
Xon
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

3.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from Xon

Latest updates

1. Maintenance Update

Correctly exclude forums where a user can't see thread content, and thus can't see view threads...
  2. Bugfix update

Ensure how threads are counted and fetched is consistent Actually implements "Include locked...
  3. Feature update

Per tab option for "Include locked threads". Per tab option for "Thread List Date Limit"...

Latest reviews

This is a truly underrated plugin. Now my community can see the types of content they've posted in the past, based on the thread prefix for that thread. We have a thread prefix for videos and photos, and now when a user posts a thread with those prefixes, it appears on their profile! Adds a whole new dynamic to community interaction when they can see not just posts, but posts organized by content.

Highly recommended for any community, since you can assign any thread prefix to a tab on a user's profile, so the possibilities are endless.

Now with @Xon taking over control of the plugin, fixes and support requests are extremely fast, so rest assured this plugin is alive and well!
This addon shows content to groups who should not be able to see it. For more informations see discussion thread.
X
Xon
Apologies, I missed this bug report. This should now be fixed.
Exactly what I needed for my board. This plugin lets you list threads with a certain prefix under a tab in your user profile. Nice way of acknowledging users for their participation in certain subjects and categories!
Top Bottom