- Compatible XF 1.x versions
- 1.2, 1.3
- Additional requirements
- Modifying a user's basic profile requires XenForo 1.3.x.
- Visible branding
Special thanks to The Admin Zone for funding development of this add-on, testing it and allowing for it to be released to the community for free.
This add-on forces all user's profiles to have the same view privacy. The privacy can be controlled via the User Registration options in the Admin CP. All that needs to be changed is this setting:
With the add-on enabled, when a normal user visits their Account Privacy page, the options are greyed out:
There is a new permission available for users and user groups:
With this permission set to Allow, a user can override the default profile view privacy:
In addition to this, if a moderator has permission to edit a user's basic profile (introduced in XenForo 1.3) and the above permission, they can override the privacy for any user:
This add-on can be installed using Add-On Install & Upgrade.
- Extract the contents of the Zip file.
- Upload the contents of the upload folder to the root of your XenForo installation.
- Install in the Admin CP using the provided XML file.