No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.2
  2. 1.3
  3. 1.4
  4. 1.5
License
The Unlicense (Public Domain)
A XenForo +1.2 template modification to separate Sticky and Normal threads. Sticky/Normal labels are phrased.

Based off; Unmaintained - Separate Sticky and Normal Threads

As the Addon-ID has changed, please uninstall previous version before attempting to install this version.

Phrases
  • seperator_normal_threads
  • seperator_sticky_threads

Contributing features or bug fixes
Please create a Github Pull request via the "More information" link.

Contibutions

If you appreciate this addon, please consider a contribution via PayPal. Details will be provide via private conversation.

Please contact me if you wish for different licencing arrangements.
  • 1513960274332.webp
    1513960274332.webp
    15.5 KB · Views: 836
Author
Xon
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 8 ratings

More resources from Xon

Latest updates

1. 1.0.1 - Maintenance Update

Add css tag for styling
  2. Minor cleanup

Minor cleanup of addon name
  3. Licening change

Switch to public domain licencing for trivial template modifications

Latest reviews

Easy and fast! Very appreciated, I can suggest this addon to anyone who needs to separate normal vs sticky threads! :)
It works on 1.5.10. There is no PHP file uploading. Just upload the XML file and it's done. One of useful add on.
This is a fast and simple way to cause your Sticky Threads to stand-out a bit, from your normal ones. Users can quickly find what they're looking for, but also notice more important stickied topics.
The add-in also works with XenForo 1.5.1, because I've just tested it. All well and thank you for the great addon.
wowowow this really is a great add-on. Its funny i just made one of my threads sticky to test out the feature like 2 days ago. Then today i come on xenforo and see this add-on. So i tried it and wow it just brought life to my forum. Thank you sooo much.
Quite a simple feature and a simple solution. I know there are debates about the wisdom of separating sticky threads, however for my requirements this was perfect. Nothing to upload, just install the add-on.
Works Perfectly. Does exactly what its predecessor did. Nice to no longer have to upload files to accomplish this. Should be a core option to make stickies stand out.
Top Bottom