- Compatible XF 1.x versions
Disallows robots from indexing your site unless explicitly allowed.
(Robots link in Visitors tab)
(Example of Robots page)
(Example of Options page)
(Example of User Group Permissions)
- All phrases start with robots_ for your convenience.
- Download robots_v2.2.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-Robots_v2.2.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.
Set the Administrative user group permissions to Allow. This allows Admin to see the Robots link under the Visitor tab.
Questions and Answers:
This add-on will create a table called xf_robots in your database.
Sending a donation:
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation.