- Compatible XF 2.x versions
- Additional requirements
- WordPress 5.0+ must be installed on same server as XenForo 2.1+
- Frontend XF registration
- Manual user creation from XF admin > Users > Create new
- Connected accounts: Register WP user with random password, email password reset link
from_xfflag in the user's profile meta.
get_user_meta( $wp_user_id );
Bonus: If your WordPress site uses XFtoWP 1.5+, newly created WP users will be easily manageable via the plugin's interface and custom user fields will be synced to the new user after registration is captured.
XFtoWP is NOT required to use this addon.
- Download the zip file and install the addon to your XenForo admin panel
- Mark as active, and go to the addon's settings
- Enter the file path to the root folder of your WordPress website
- Done, test your first registration
Don't know your WP site's filepath?
Install this helper plugin to your WordPress site to print the filepath to the top of your website. Make sure you delete the plugin immediately after you copy the filepath.
Credit to @gigipmc for masterfully developing this addon.
- Related resources