- Compatible XF 1.x versions
- 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
This add-on will allow a thread starter to prevent others from posting until a new thread is ready.
Example: if I want to create a new thread and I want the first 5 posts to be ones I created, I would put the word "posting" in the thread title. This will prevent others from making a new reply until I have completed the 5 posts and ready for replies, at that time I will remove the word "posting" from the thread title.
(Example of error message)
- The word "posting" in the thread title is only active for 24 hours. After 24 hours, anyone can post in the thread as normal. This is done in case the thread starter forgets to remove the word posting in the title or you need to have some threads titles with the word posting in it.
- All phrases start with posting_ for your convenience.
- Download posting_v1.2.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-Posting_v1.2.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation.