Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.2
  2. 1.3
  3. 1.4
License
Single use
Visible branding
No
With this addon, you are able to mark any of your posts as Staff Posts with the help of a simple toggle in the reply screen. Staff Posts can be configured to look very different from the usual posts on your forum, and via the use of the available style properties, can be used creatively by the users for a wide range of purposes rather than just for staff posts.

Features:
  • Permission based control. Determine who you want to give access to the toggle to post as staff.
  • 'Staff Post' (can be changed via phrase) indicator (can be styled via style properties)
  • Option to turn on/off the poster's message block. (can be turned off to remain as an anonymous staff poster).
  • Style properties to control the message block background colour, change the colour/border of the post. i.e. you can highlight it more efficiently using these style properties.
  • Style properties to control the message font/colours etc.

group_permission.png moderator_permission.png style_properties.png post_staff.png

For an introductory time the price of this addon will be $4.99. As more features are added, the cost of this addon will rise, so buy with confidence now.

More features coming soon.

Thank you @tajhay testing and help me to improvement :)
Reactions: Warning
Author
truonglv
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from truonglv

Latest updates

1. Version 1.0.6 released!

Hidden signature if post was marked as anonymous :)
  2. Version 1.0.5 released!

Support anonymos information of poster in special forums. When you choose forums. So all posts...
  3. Version 1.0.4 released!

Fixed when delete user.

Latest reviews

Great addon. Must have for any forums where mods/admins have to post comments. Great for warnings/getting thread ontopic again etc. My moderators are extremely happy with the ability to post as staff, and anonymously as well via this great addon.

A+
Top Bottom