Resource icon

Unmaintained Mutt's Adult Media Sites 1

No permission to download
Since it appears that EQnoble is not including adult sites in his [xxmS] BBcode MediaSites Package I thought I'd share mine here. This addon adds Media BBCode embedding for DrTuber, HardSexTube, KeezMovies, NuVid, *******, RedTube, TNAFlix, Tube8, ********, & xVideos.

Install is easy, upload the files in the "upload" folder to your xen root dir & install the addon xml file in your ACP. By default these sites will NOT appear in the Embed Media popup. You could always go to the ACP / BBCode Media Sites page and edit each adult site checking the "Show this site on the list of 'supported' sites shown to visitors" box but instead I made a small OPTIONAL template edit which keeps them separate from the rest.

open template editor_dialog_media and under
Code:
        <xen:foreach loop="$sites" value="$site" count="$totalSites" i="$i">
            <xen:if is="{$site.supported}">
                <a href="{$site.site_url}" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">{$site.site_title}</a>;
            </xen:if>
        </xen:foreach>

add
Code:
        <xen:include template="adult_media" />

the result looks like this.
Screenshot_4.webp

you can change the wording by editing template adult_media

FUTURE - I would like to eventually add forum based permissions which limit where these codes can be used.

REQUESTING MORE SITES & REPORTING ISSUES
Please be delicate when discussing this addon, reporting errors, or requesting sites to be added. Make sure NOT to post URLs to adult sites. If you find an URL that's not working, please paste the full url inside a txt file & attach it to your post so i can make adjustments. (unless the staff has a better way they want this handled)

I'm happy to attempt to add other sites that provide embed codes. Keep in mind that many sites like ******* & Spankwire do not provide / allow embedding. Other sites like TubeGalore do not have their own embed code but are rather a collection of other sites each w/ their own codes.
Reactions: GliX
Author
Mutt
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 4 ratings

More resources from Mutt

Latest reviews

THIS WORKS GREAT