• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Mutt's Adult Media Sites 1

No permission to download
adds 10 xxx tube sites to Media Sites BBCode

Mutt

Mutt submitted a new resource:

Mutt's Adult Media Sites (version 1) - adds 10 xxx tube sites to Media Sites BBCode

Since it appears that EQnoble is not including adult sites in his [xxmS] BBcode MediaSites Package I thought I'd share mine here. This addon adds Media BBCode embedding for DrTuber, HardSexTube, KeezMovies, NuVid, *******, RedTube, TNAFlix, Tube8, ********, & *******.

Install is easy, upload the files in the "upload" folder to your xen root dir & install the addon xml file in your ACP. By default these...
Read more about this resource...

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Make sure NOT to post URLs to adult sites. If you find an URL that's not working, please paste the full url inside a txt file & attach it to your post so i can make adjustments. (unless the staff has a better way they want this handled)
As long as there are no active links to the sites, that's fine :)

The plain tags can also be used, as can the code tags.

DRE

I got this error with your mod when posting a link:

The following error occurred:
preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
preg_match() in XenForo/Helper/Media.php at line 58
XenForo_Helper_Media->_convertMediaLinkToEmbedHtml() in XenForo/Helper/Media.php at line 39
XenForo_Helper_Media::convertMediaLinkToEmbedHtml() in XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/BbCode/AutoLink.php at line 174
XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_BbCode_AutoLink->_autoLinkUrl() in XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/BbCode/AutoLink.php at line 156
XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_BbCode_AutoLink->_autoLinkUrlCallback()
preg_replace_callback() in XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/BbCode/AutoLink.php at line 131
XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_BbCode_AutoLink->filterString() in XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php at line 488
XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderString() in XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php at line 467
XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTreeElement() in XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php at line 444
XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderSubTree() in XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php at line 424
XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTree() in XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/BbCode/AutoLink.php at line 53
XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_BbCode_AutoLink->renderTree() in XenForo/BbCode/Parser.php at line 503
XenForo_BbCode_Parser->render() in XenForo/Helper/String.php at line 218
XenForo_Helper_String::autoLinkBbCode() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Conversation.php at line 834
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Conversation->actionInsertReply() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/user/public_html/index.php at line 13

Mutt

I got this error with your mod when posting a link:

The following error occurred:
preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
preg_match() in XenForo/Helper/Media.php at line 58
XenForo_Helper_Media->_convertMediaLinkToEmbedHtml() in XenForo/Helper/Media.php at line 39
XenForo_Helper_Media::convertMediaLinkToEmbedHtml() in XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/BbCode/AutoLink.php at line 174
XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_BbCode_AutoLink->_autoLinkUrl() in XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/BbCode/AutoLink.php at line 156
XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_BbCode_AutoLink->_autoLinkUrlCallback()
preg_replace_callback() in XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/BbCode/AutoLink.php at line 131
XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_BbCode_AutoLink->filterString() in XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php at line 488
XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderString() in XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php at line 467
XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTreeElement() in XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php at line 444
XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderSubTree() in XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php at line 424
XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTree() in XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/BbCode/AutoLink.php at line 53
XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_BbCode_AutoLink->renderTree() in XenForo/BbCode/Parser.php at line 503
XenForo_BbCode_Parser->render() in XenForo/Helper/String.php at line 218
XenForo_Helper_String::autoLinkBbCode() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Conversation.php at line 834
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Conversation->actionInsertReply() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/user/public_html/index.php at line 13
can you use the plain tag & post the URL so I know where to start looking?

DRE

can you use the plain tag & post the URL so I know where to start looking?
I didn't post any of the media site videos provided in this add-on. That error happened after posting any link from any site. This happened in several threads. Because this mod was the last thing I installed, I disabled it and after that I was able to post like normal.

Mutt

when i get home I'll install it on my clean local install.

did you upload the files so they were in /xen root dir/library/MediaSites/

do you happen to have [xxmS] BBcode MediaSites Package installed? it's entirely possible that his addon is required & I didn't notice. I won't know until I do that clean install.

Mutt

Who needs embed code ;)

Any advice on how to match the URL to the file in the source?
well, I tried grabbing his video HTML, making the nec changes, & pasting it into a blcnk HTML file just to see if it would play & for me it didn't. i'm assuming he has it setup so the player only plays on his site. making it work would be more than I can handle.

Mrs.T

Does this add on work with the Xenforo 1.2.0 or are we waiting for an update and if so any idea when that may happen?
Thanks

I keep getting this error over and over in the server log (this only applies to *******.php, no other scripts report this problem:

Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined function curl_init() - library/MediaSites/*******.php:9
Generated By: Unknown Account, Torsdag kl 09:44
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(51) "http://www.[forum-url]/forums/filmclips.65/index.rss"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["/forums/filmclips_65/index_rss"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}