Member Notes 1.2

No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.2
  2. 1.3
  3. 1.4
  4. 1.5
Description:

Allows Administrative user group to create member notes.

With this add-on the Administrative and Moderators user groups can keep private information about members.

(Example of Member Notes in profile page)

pic001.webp

(Example of Member Notes)

pic002.webp

(Example of Member Notes edit page)

pic003.webp

(Example of Options page)

pic004.webp

(Example of Group Permissions)

pic005.webp

Features:
  • All phrases start with membernotes_ for your convenience
Installation:
  1. Download membernotes_v1.2.zip and unzip it
  2. Upload the Andy directory to your server, the correct location is library/Andy
  3. From your Admin Control Panel, go to the Install Add-on page
  4. Upload the addon-MemberNotes_v1.2.xml file
  5. Click the Install Add-on button
Options page:

Typically only the Administrative and Moderators groups are set to Allow.

Database changes:

A table called xf_member_notes is created in your database.

Sending a donation:

If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation.

https://www.paypal.me/andybajka

Thank you.
Author
AndyB
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 4 ratings

More resources from AndyB

Latest updates

1. See description

Member Notes v1.2 changes: Updated template code to correct Cancel button issue.
  2. See description

Member Notes v1.1 changes: Added function to preview member notes in the profile page.

Latest reviews

Excellent free add on! This is a simple yet very powerful tool! I implemented this with one of our forums that needed to keep certain information about staff members. Thanks
An amazing plugin. Throughout the past couple of months of running a gaming community, I have dreamed of a plugin like this. I am happy we switched to Xenforo and you could make my wishes come true! Thanks!
Andy is a Great guy, I use many of Andy’s add-ons, he does not just create an add-on, he creates a solution for most everything.

Andy created this much needed wonderful add-on and it is just what I wish was core. It is very handy to access any member’s info with just a click of your mouse.

I was hoping there was a way to keep track of member’s names and other info on them. Not to mention private notes about their forum actions.

Now there is: I was using this nice add-on to keep private information about our members. Like members real names, so when I post a reply on their posts, I can now respond by their name, thus making my responses more personal.

Plus I now keep and have their phone numbers, addresses, donation amounts and other private notes that I want to keep confidential right at my finger tips.

Thanks Andy, I’m loving this add-on
Top Bottom