- Compatible XF 1.x versions
- 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
- Visible branding
- Users will be able to see their own login attempts under "Login Security"
- Users have the option of being emailed when they login with a new IP
- Moderators may view a user's login attempts under their member profile page
- Administrators will be able to view a user's login attempts in ACP
- Administrators will be able to view all ACP login attempts
- Administrators can get notified of successful ACP logins
Users will be able to view past login attempts on their account. The number of rows can be configured by an administrator.
Users can opt to receive an e-mail when they log in with a new IP. This is by default on and can be configured through ACP.
You can configure ACP login notifications, which can be sent to multiple users.
Administrators may view a user's logins through their profile in ACP. If the user is an administrator, any ACP login attempts involving them will also show here.
Administrators may view all ACP login attempts under Tools -> Logs -> Login Security Logs. This will show which account the user tried to log in as (Unknown Account if username was invalid), as well as the IP they used.