- Compatible XF Versions:
The Insert Attachment add-on is designed to insert image attachments into the message. So instead of the attachments gallery showing small images below the message, the add-on will insert the
tag for each attached image which has not been manually inserted already. Those viewing your forum will enjoy not having to click a bunch of small images in the image gallery to view images.
- Attachments are inserted immediately after message is saved
- Admin Option to allow full size image or thumbnail attachment codes to be inserted
- Download insertattachment_v1.6.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-InsertAttachment_v1.6.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.
Questions and Answers:
Q: Will the attachment be inserted into the message immediately after the attachment is uploaded?
A: No. It will insert the attach code only after the message is saved.
Sending a donation:
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation. My PayPal email address provided upon request via Private Conversation.
Insert Attachment 1.6
Automatically inserts image attachments into the message.