How To ...

Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.0
  2. 1.1
  3. 1.2
  4. 1.3
  5. 1.4
  6. 1.5
This is a series of tips and guides on how to do some of the most commonly requested things, such as:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this resource. Log in or register now.
Related resources

Latest updates

1. Styling By Editing Templates

When implementing custom styling, it's not always possible to achieve the desired result just...
  2. Styling

In addition to editing templates and phrases, changes can also be made to the styling and...
  3. Creating Templates

Adding custom content can sometimes require the use of a new template. This can make it easier...

Latest reviews

This isn't really working for me. It feels almost like I came in halfway through the class. I don't know what it means by 'phrase'. All I want to do is change fonts and backgrounds and it doesn't give me a clear path to do that. I am a beginner to CSS and all other forms of coding. I am finding this more overwhelming than assistive.
Thanks,

This is hugely helpful for first timers that lack any coding or programing experiance and very easy to follow!
very helpful. everyone should read this before customize the forum. need more guide like this, if there's a full template syntax guide would be better.
Paul B
Paul B
Thanks for the review. There's a template syntax guide here: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/template-syntax-xenforo-tags.2122/
Very helpful. It's great to have these resources organized like this. These are very important skills that make it much easier to provide maximum value to members.
Paul B
Paul B
Thanks for taking the time to review and glad you find it useful.
Top Bottom