- Compatible XF Versions:
Allows staff to quickly see which threads members have recently viewed.
(Example of History Plus link in Visitor tab)
(Example of History Plus results page)
(Example of Options page)
(Example of Group Permissions)
- Automatic self pruning table.
- All phrases start with historyplus_ for your convenience.
- Download historyplus_v1.0.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy directory to your server, the correct location is library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the Install Add-on page.
- Upload the addon-History_v1.7.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.
Set the Administrative to "Allow".
This add-on creates a table in your database called xf_history_plus.
Sending a donation:
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation.