1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

History Plus 1.0

Allows staff to quickly see which threads members have recently viewed.

1. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

AndyB submitted a new resource:

History Plus - Allows staff to quickly see which threads members have recently viewed.

Read more about this resource...

Anthony Parsons and 51463 like this.
  2. markku

markku Well-Known Member

Nice add-on.

This would be even better (maybe an additional functionality on top of the dedicated page) if there was a "History" link in the member card (when you click on a member's username on the forum), and when you click on that link, another overlay modal window would pop up with the latest, say, 10-25 threads the member has viewed.

Could also show that user-specific History link in the member's profile page.

Anthony Parsons likes this.
  3. Maxxamillion

Maxxamillion Active Member

I'll defo give this a try Andy seems like a good way to see what content your users are interested in

Anthony Parsons likes this.
  4. Anthony Parsons

Anthony Parsons Well-Known Member

You got me curious with this one mate... so I installed. It has an error on the page when clicking upon the thread starter: The controller XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member does not define an action called Lostforgottensoul.

5. Trekkan

Trekkan Well-Known Member

I've installed this and set the usergroup permission, but there is no link where the screenshots show there to be one.