History Plus

History Plus 1.1

No permission to download

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

History Plus - Allows staff to quickly see which threads members have recently viewed.

Description:

Allows staff to quickly see which threads members have recently viewed.

(Example of History Plus link in Visitor tab)

View attachment 126361

(Example of History Plus results page)

View attachment 126362
(Example of Options page)

View attachment 126363

(Example of Group Permissions)

View attachment 126364

Features:
  • Automatic self pruning table.
  • All phrases start with historyplus_ for your convenience.

Read more about this resource...

Nice add-on.

This would be even better (maybe an additional functionality on top of the dedicated page) if there was a "History" link in the member card (when you click on a member's username on the forum), and when you click on that link, another overlay modal window would pop up with the latest, say, 10-25 threads the member has viewed.

Could also show that user-specific History link in the member's profile page.

You got me curious with this one mate... so I installed. It has an error on the page when clicking upon the thread starter: The controller XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member does not define an action called Lostforgottensoul.

I've installed this and set the usergroup permission, but there is no link where the screenshots show there to be one.

Was this one ported to xf2?

Just installed and it displays your recently viewed threads, not what other users have viewed :(

@AndyB you porting this one buddy?

Does this use /plus/ for the URL route? I'm seeing a bunch of hits showing up in our logs but don't have anything installed that would be using that for the URL and have been curious what it might be that somebody's looking for.

Top Bottom