- Compatible XF Versions:
Shows GPX files in a Google map.
(Example of GPX Viewer button)
(Example of GPX Viewer)
- Large easy to use Google map displayed full screen.
- Responsive code supports all devices.
- GPX Viewer button automatically inserted into message.
- All phrases start with gpxviewer_ for your convenience.
Setup step 1:
- Download gpxviewer_v1.2.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-GPXViewer_v1.2.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.
Setup step 2:
- Copy the gpxviewer.php file from the add-on directory to a web viewable directory of your choice, for example a /misc/ folder:
- Edit the gpxviewer.php file and change the first few variables to reflect your forums information.
BB Code explained:
- Edit the GPX Custom BB Code, change the HTML Replacement to your forum URL and location of the gpxviewer.php file.
The following BB Code example is automatically inserted into the message:
The number 463840 is the attachment number and the number 10 is the zoom level. After the BB Code is added to the post one can edit the post and change the zoom level from any number between 1 and 17, changing this number will change the initial zoom level.Code:[GPX=463840;10]GPX Viewer[/GPX]
Sending a donation:
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation.