This add-on is no longer in active development, it is supported natively in XenForo 1.4 and above.
- Compatible XF Versions:
- Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported (CC BY 3.0)
- Visible Branding:
Add-on is now managed by @Deebs
This add-on provides additional granularity over which parts of the members list (including the currently online visitors and recent activity pages) are available to your community.
The add-on gives you extra permissions that can be given/revoked by user or user group - e.g. to deny new members access to the member list.
- View the notable members list.
- View the full members list (if enabled).
- View the list of current visitors.
- View the recent activity page.
- View a community member's profile card.
In the following screenshots, the user is only allowed to view the member list and recent activity. The "view current visitors" and "view notable members" permissions are set to "No".