Resource icon

Unmaintained Force Password Change 1.0.1

No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.4
  2. 1.5
Visible branding
No
This add-on has been superseded by my premium Password Requirements add-on. The features of this add-on are included in Password Requirements.

This add-on will receive no further regular updates.

This is a simple-ish add-on that allows an admin with permission to manage users & moderators to force a user, or all users to change their password.

This is done via a navigation link for all users, and a link in the Actions drop down of the edit user page in the AdminCP for an individual user.

When a user is forced to change their password, they're redirected to the password change page (account/security) whenever they try and do anything - this is also true for admins on the AdminCP.

This addon creates one additional database on your system.

I have set the minimum XF version to 1.4 as that is the only version I've tested on - it may or may not work on older versions.
Related resources
Author
Liam W
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from Liam W

Latest updates

1. Bug Fix

Fix bug in installer that would cause install code to be run again on upgrade. Also fix bug in...

Latest reviews

Great plugin that still works with recent versions of XenForo! It is easy to force a user to change their password from both inside the software and easy to modify so users can be forced remotely via API.
A very simple, yet very handy add on. It is useful for sites with any amount of users, big or small. Especially handy if you want to create accounts for a certain amount of users, and force them to change their password upon their next visit/log in. Glad this exists. Keep up the good work Liam.
Back
Top Bottom