1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained Force Password Change 1.0.1

Force one or all of your users to change their password...

1. Liam W
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Visible Branding:
    This add-on has been superseded by my premium Password Requirements add-on. The features of this add-on are included in Password Requirements.

This add-on will receive no further regular updates.

This is a simple-ish add-on that allows an admin with permission to manage users & moderators to force a user, or all users to change their password.

This is done via a navigation link for all users, and a link in the Actions drop down of the edit user page in the AdminCP for an individual user.

When a user is forced to change their password, they're redirected to the password change page (account/security) whenever they try and do anything - this is also true for admins on the AdminCP.

This addon creates one additional database on your system.

I have set the minimum XF version to 1.4 as that is the only version I've tested on - it may or may not work on older versions.
    Related Resources:
    Password Requirements
    jimboo123 and worrorfight like this.

Recent Updates

1. Bug Fix

Recent Reviews

1. oman
    Version: 1.0.1
    A very simple, yet very handy add on. It is useful for sites with any amount of users, big or small. Especially handy if you want to create accounts for a certain amount of users, and force them to change their password upon their next visit/log in. Glad this exists. Keep up the good work Liam.