• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Force Password Change 1.0.1

No permission to download
Force one or all of your users to change their password...

Liam W

Liam W submitted a new resource:

Force Password Change - Force one or all of your users to change their password...

This is a simple-ish add-on that allows an admin with permission to manage users & moderators to force a user, or all users to change their password.

This is done via a navigation link for all users, and a link in the Actions drop down of the edit user page in the AdminCP for an individual user.

When a user is forced to change their password, they're redirected to the password change page (account/security) whenever they try and do anything - this is also true for admins on the AdminCP.

This...
Read more about this resource...

Allan

Thank you, work perflectly :)

But, after translation, when i update the add-on, i have this error:

Code:
Server Error

Undefined variable: sql

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in LiamW/Shared/DatabaseSchema/Abstract2.php at line 89
LiamW_Shared_DatabaseSchema_Abstract2->install() in LiamW/ForcePasswordChange/Addon.php at line 10
LiamW_ForcePasswordChange_Addon::install()
call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 236
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/forum/admin.php at line 13

Liam W

Thank you, work perflectly :)

But, after translation, when i update the add-on, i have this error:

Code:
Server Error

Undefined variable: sql

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in LiamW/Shared/DatabaseSchema/Abstract2.php at line 89
LiamW_Shared_DatabaseSchema_Abstract2->install() in LiamW/ForcePasswordChange/Addon.php at line 10
LiamW_ForcePasswordChange_Addon::install()
call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 236
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/forum/admin.php at line 13
A logic error and a runtime error in my installer system...

I'll get them fixed within the next half and hour :)

Liam