Resource icon

Force Password Change 1.0.1

No permission to download

Liam W

in memoriam 1998-2020
Liam W submitted a new resource:

Force Password Change - Force one or all of your users to change their password...

This is a simple-ish add-on that allows an admin with permission to manage users & moderators to force a user, or all users to change their password.

This is done via a navigation link for all users, and a link in the Actions drop down of the edit user page in the AdminCP for an individual user.

When a user is forced to change their password, they're redirected to the password change page (account/security) whenever they try and do anything - this is also true for admins on the AdminCP.

This...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you, work perflectly :)

But, after translation, when i update the add-on, i have this error:

Code:
Server Error

Undefined variable: sql

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in LiamW/Shared/DatabaseSchema/Abstract2.php at line 89
LiamW_Shared_DatabaseSchema_Abstract2->install() in LiamW/ForcePasswordChange/Addon.php at line 10
LiamW_ForcePasswordChange_Addon::install()
call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 236
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/forum/admin.php at line 13

Thank you, work perflectly :)

But, after translation, when i update the add-on, i have this error:

Code:
Server Error

Undefined variable: sql

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in LiamW/Shared/DatabaseSchema/Abstract2.php at line 89
LiamW_Shared_DatabaseSchema_Abstract2->install() in LiamW/ForcePasswordChange/Addon.php at line 10
LiamW_ForcePasswordChange_Addon::install()
call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 236
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/forum/admin.php at line 13

A logic error and a runtime error in my installer system...

I'll get them fixed within the next half and hour :)

Liam

Would something like this be part of this add on, or a separate add on? It would be handy if it was part of the single add on. :)

Different add-on, but includes features from this one :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom