- Compatible XF Versions:
- 1 license = 1 forum installation
- Updates Duration:
- 1 year (cost of renewal: $2.49)
- Visible Branding:
This add-on will add a Twitter widget to your sidebar. It's useful if you want to give users an option to choose if they want to have see a Twitter widget or not. Read more below.
* if you will use Font Awesome icons, it is recommended to install this add-on: http://www.customizexf.com/products/cxf-font-awesome-switch.24/, unless you already have them installed by a third party style or add-on.
>>> DEMO <<<
- add Twitter widget to sidebar
- show notice to users with a button to enable widget
- useful if you don't want to load Twitter cookies or just not to show widget if user don't want it
- the block is highly customizabe (color, button color...)
- all text is phrased so it's easily editable
- option to show plugin in sidebar, above or below forum list
- option to show plugin beside [cXF] Facebook Sidebar Block (if installed)
- option to show Twitter icon
- option to show Twitter icon on the right side of the block
- option to switch between light or dark theme
- option to change link color
- option to opt-out of tailoring Twitter
- [bd] Widget Framework compatible (check FAQ tab for more information)
- Download and unzip it
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page
- Upload the xml file and click the Install Add-on button.
How to change text in notice?
- for title edit cxf_tsb_notice_title phrase
- for description edit cxf_tsb_notice_description phrase
- for button text edit cxf_tsb_notice_preferences phrase
- designed and tested on default style
[cXF] Twitter Sidebar Block 1.4.0
Add Twitter widget to your sidebar block with some extra features.
- 1.4.0 Oct 1, 2016
- [bd] Widget Framework compatible (read the FAQ tab) Aug 17, 2016
- 1.3.0 Aug 5, 2016