[cXF] Font Awesome Switch

Unmaintained [cXF] Font Awesome Switch 4.7.0a

No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.4
  2. 1.5
Visible branding
No
Run Font Awesome icons on your site locally or via CDN.

*note: you can use this add-on for our add-ons that runs Font Awesome icons or for any other third party add-on

< options >
options.PNG

How to install:
  1. If you're going to use Font Awesome locally than upload the content in the Upload folder (use the same path!). If not, proceed to step two.
  2. Go to your Admin Control Panel and click "Install Add-on" link
  3. Upload the xml file and click the Install Add-on button
  4. Select your option in ACP > Options > [cXF] Font Awesome Switch

Donations are welcome. Start a conversation with me if you want to donate.
Author
BassMan
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from BassMan

Latest updates

1. 4.7.0a

What's new in version 4.7.0a: no more icon twitching, jiggling and blinking on page load UPDATE...
  2. 4.7.0

What's new in version 4.7.0: 41 new icons added: How to upgrade: upload files in the...
  3. 4.6.3

What's new in version 4.6.3: Note from creator: This release is required due to a new...

Latest reviews

This avoids having to manually make a template modification to insert the FontAwesome stylesheet into your pages and having to keep that modification manually updated. Good job.
I will be the first to admit that I know next-to-nothing about Font Awesome. However I don't really have to know much, Thanxx to this great add-on!

It allows me to run Font Awesome, without having to understand all the ins/outs of such. Plus, it looks to be loaded with all sorts of various & sundry icons. Many Thanxx for the fine integration of this popular product with so many other add-ons!
BassMan
BassMan
Thank you very much for your review, adwade. I'm glad you find it useful.
Top Bottom