- Respect Like alert optouts
- Add CSS separators between numerical received rating summary (on postbit, profile, etc)
- To adjust override
.rating-summary__count:afteror adjust the
- New template macro:
- Add 'Rating Category Summary' style property
- On a user's rating summary page, show totals for given/received count on a category.
- Add 'Rating Category Collapsible' style property
- On a user's rating summary page, clicking on a rating category will collapse or expand it.
- Support showing the first post ratings in the thread list
- global option to enable support (default disabled)
- sort from higest to lowest (default true)
- Show only X ratings (default 1)
- Fix user merging not correctly handling ratings
- Tweak importer transaction handling around content cache rebuild
- Tweaks for rating building to reduce deadlocks
- Fix cases where a non-visible rating would leak when the viewer has also issued rated the content with the same type.
- For a usable but not visible rating, a user can see their own ratings.
- Content rating lists can indicate via the category grouping overall percentage IF there are multiple categories. ie; positive ratings are visible but negative ratings are private.
- Other users will not receive alerts or be able to see who gave them a non-visible rating.
1.0.0 release, as this has been production ready for most of the 0.14.x release version.
Changes from 0.14.4
- Harden rating rebuild counts to prevent losing ratings when performing a rebuild (slightly slower)
- Add warning that rating totals can be reduced when running rebuild tasks.
- Option to allow rating totals to be decreased on a rebuild, disabled by default.
- Ensure rebuild task correctly rebuilds Given Like totals.
- Fix "Data too long for column 'stats_type' ", requires updating existing stats.
- Fix for BIGINT UNSIGNED out of range on decrementing when rating count is 0
- Fix php compatibility issue " Cannot use XF\Entity\User as User because the name is already in use"
- Rework content rating list
- Group by category by default with percentage rating bar, if more than 2 categories are used.
- Rework individual rating header to display better.
- Add "Ratings for Deleted/Guest users" global option to control how ratings are usable on guest posts
- Performance tweaks for Received/Given Rating pages
- Fix Given Rating's count re-builder
- Causes a rebuild of given user counts to be triggered on upgrade
- Fix error on viewing rated guest posts
- Match visitor rating BG color to the rating count BG color
- Added & fixes for style properties
- Make inline rate menu responsive & other rating bar fixes
- "Fade-in inline rate menu on message hover" should more reliably work
- Left-align style property
- "Rating (visitor)" style property for displaying which rating is selected by a user.
- "Display rating type titles alongside icons" style property, to control if the rating title is added to various places with the icon
- "Show empty ratings in user rating summary" to skip showing ratings a user has neither given or recieved in the user rating summary
- Track ratings given by a user
- Updated Post Rating importer
- User given counts rebuild task will run on upgrade
- CLI task to rebuild user given counts;Code:
php cmd.php xf-rebuild:svcr-user-given-counts
- Rework content rating lists.
- For content with multiple categories, display a visual bar and tab-based category navigation.
- Otherwise, shows a list of ratings by date, grouped by rating type. With
- Improve robustness of the add-on during upgrading, functionality should disable without causing errors breaking the page
- Only apply visibility checks, and not usability/restrictions when viewing content's ratings