Additional requirements
php 5.6+, recommended php 7.0+
License
https://atelieraphelion.com/products/license-agreement
Updates duration
12 Months ($25 Yearly Renewal + HST)
Visible branding
No
Inspired by the XF1 add-on "Post Ratings", and the prevalence of "Reactions" as an alternative to the single dimensional Likes.

To consolidate alerts use Alert Improvements

Installing/Uninstalling on a large forum

It is strongly recommended to use the CLI installer/uninstaller.

This add-on alters xf_reaction_content, which can take a very long time for a large forum.

To run the SQL manually, use;
SQL:
alter table xf_reaction_content
    add index reaction_user_id_reaction_date (`reaction_user_id`,`reaction_date`);

Features
  • XF1 "Post Ratings" importer
  • Whitelist/blacklist ratings by user group, lock to starting poster, and limit to forums (for threads)
  • Reactions;
    • Support flexible image icon selection;
      • Emoji
      • Sprite Images
      • Images (with high definition alternative image)
      • css fonts
      • Templates (for inline SVG)
    • A Reaction can be usable or visible;
      • Visible & usable - everyone can use and see
      • Not visible & usable - only the person giving the rating can see their own rating, allowing a "private rating".
      • Visible & not usable - everyone can see, not may not use it.
      • Not Visible & not usable, - no one may see or use it.
  • Reaction Categories
    • For example; positive/negative/neutral categories
    • If a category shows on the profile/memberbit/postbit & how stats are presented.
  • Statistics integration
  • User Criteria integration
  • Selectable "default reaction" to display as the menu icon, can be Random, or None.
  • Large number of style properties to customize look and feel.
    • Horizontal rating selection
    • Touch support
  • Display highest reactions on thread rating list (disabled by default)
    • Global option to enable/disable
    • Style property options to customize
  • Reaction Categories automatic actions when a category hits some threshold ;
    • Report content
    • Moderate content
    • Soft-delete content
  • Allow arbitrary number of reaction/reaction category user criteria
  • Permissions for:
    • View non-visible (but active) reactions
    • View reaction lists
    • Remove reaction from content
Style Property screenshots
This add-on has a large number of style property customization options, and the following screenshots demo some of the options:
Related resources
Author
Xon
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.89 star(s) 27 ratings

More resources from Xon

Latest updates

1. 2.1.3 - bugfix update

When extended non-core content types, fix incorrect css being applied in fallback case resulting...
  2. 2.1.2 - Bugfix update

Workaround for older browsers which can't handle inline-flex Fix deleting reaction on XFMG/XFRM...
  3. 2.1.0 - Feature update

Reduce deadlocking when updating user records by ensuring a consistently ordering is used when...

Latest reviews

Excellent add-on, does exactly what it says. So many features and easy to configure. The developer is always there with updates and bugs fixes if any.
A must-have if you use the reaction system in my opinion. As always Xon is quick to fix any issues that might come up (and they rarely do :)).
Working great on my XF2.1 boards. Much better then the default XF content ratings, thanks heaps Xon. A+
Great plugin and great developer who takes into consideration changes and improvements. Have recommended to a few people now and will continue to do so.
Does exactly what it says on the tin. For me that's carrying over the ratings from the abandonware mod post ratings on 1.x over to a 2.0 install. Great work mate.
an excellent add on for xenforo that gives facebook like 'likes and loves' etc. to our forums. Could do with better instructions upon installation as at the time I had to ask for help but hopefully its been improved now :)
Awesome and highly customizable addon. I very like the "Content actions" sections so you can perform actions at certain amount of received ratings. Great support also.
This has easily become one of the most beloved and useful features of my community. I can recommend this to anyone. We have it tailored with the whitelist feature so that depending on what subforum of the site you are in, you get different and unique ratings to choose from that are relevant to the topic at hand. I recommend the Open Source Twitter Emoji pack as free icons to pick from. It has every emoji possible. The support and commitment from Xon have been Steller. Open your wallet to him and buy all his things.
This add-on is a great replacement for the one we used in a previous version of Xenforo. Great customer service and response time too. Definitely recommend this add-on and developer.
Another fantastic add-on from Xon. The amount of customizations available to the admins is fantastic. It blows away the other addons on its ilk by a wide margin and the support is bar none. Xon goes out of his way to help his customers like no one else on this forum.