Ad Manager 1.9

No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.2
  2. 1.3
  3. 1.4
  4. 1.5
Description:

The Ad Manager add-on allows you to easily manage your Google AdSense advertising.

Live example:

http://www.southbayriders.com/forums/

(Example of AdSense advertising)

pic001.webp

(Example of Options page)

pic002.webp

(Example of Group Permissions)

pic003.webp

Features:
  • Ads are displayed in forum list, forum view and thread view.
  • Ads can be displayed top and bottom.
  • Options page allows disabling ads from any specified forum. This is important because any forum which a guest (Unregistered / Unconfirmed) cannot view should never have an AdSense advertising appearing.
  • Options page allows disabling ads from any specified thread. This is important because some threads may contain images which are not approved for AdSense.
  • User Group Permissions determine which user groups see ads.
  • User Group Permissions determine if ads are shown in responsive view.
Installation:
  1. Download admanager_v1.9.zip and unzip it.
  2. Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
  3. From your Admin Control Panel, go to the Install Add-on page.
  4. Upload the addon-AdManager_v1.9.xml file.
  5. Click the Install Add-on button.
Template edit required:

Edit the andy_admanager template and place your AdSense code replacing my AdSense code shown in red:

pic004.webp

Exclude Forum:

If you shows ads to members and also have any forums which guests (Unregistered / Unconfirmed) cannot see, be sure to exclude these forums from showing ads. Google AdSense forbids showing ads in restricted forums.

Question and Answers:

Q: Can I use another script code besides Google AdSense?
A: Yes.

Q: Can I use more than one ad script?
A: This add-on typically uses only one script.​

Sending a donation:

If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation.

https://www.paypal.me/andybajka

Thank you.
Author
AndyB
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.83 star(s) 6 ratings

More resources from AndyB

Latest updates

1. See description

Ad Manager v1.9 changes: Added to Options page a field called Exclude Threads. Now you can...
  2. See description

Ad Manager v1.8 changes: Added User Group Permission for responsive.
  3. See description

Ad Manager v1.7 changes: Fixed problem when the Exclude Forums had an empty selection.

Latest reviews

Tried this out as I quite like the dev who is pretty helpful. I didn't really think I'd see much from it but its actually a decent addon!

I used to just use code that showed adverts under every first post but I rarely got clicks and when I did, the value was ****e!

I'd say my site now earns about 40% more than it used to
+ If you search a add-on for your forum! Perfect! Works good
+ The option that you can disable ad for groups is very good.
+ It's simple to edit and free.
- That you can't put ad in other contant or pages, (Make able to set Ad view on your profile at the memeber list or at any other self created page. (with that it is a 5/5)
Simple and Powerful Ad Manager. Brilliantly designed to encash more money through ads. Glad to be using it
Author very fix happening precisely with other add-on not compatibility been. Very useful addition, success in the development of Ad Manager
Makes managing Ads much easier as there is only a single template to configure. The option to exclude certain forums is very useful as Google Adsense Ads should not be shown on private forums.
I have tried this addition and it works great. Andy is awesome person, and #1 member on XenForo who provides exceptional support and is also willing to help out. He created so many great resources and XF community should have more incredible people like Andy.
Top Bottom