2. 1.3
  3. 1.4
Additional requirements
PHP 5.4 or higher
Visible branding
No
Make more members to registering or active as possible

Description:
Allow guest reply to thread then login/register.

How addon work? This display a form to guest (in forums allowed) reply to thread. After guest submit the overlay appear require users login or register to post message.

Features:
  • Applicable each forums.
  • Time flooding for each submit
  • Handle messages store in database
  • Support Captcha for guest (Attack spam)
  • Support spam message check (Attack spam)
  • Added new option to handle messages which posted by users moderated.
  • Added message notice to guest.
How to install?
  • Upload all files to your host and select merge if asked.
  • Go to ACP install or upgrade addon. The XML file can found at: libary/Nobita/QuickReplyGuest/addon-nobita_QuickReplyForGuest.xml
Source on Github: Quick Reply For Guest
  • Screen Shot 2015-02-25 at 8.40.30 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2015-02-25 at 8.40.30 AM.webp
    25.9 KB · Views: 839
  • Screen Shot 2015-02-26 at 3.34.11 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2015-02-26 at 3.34.11 PM.webp
    9.5 KB · Views: 707
  • Screen Shot 2015-02-26 at 3.34.37 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2015-02-26 at 3.34.37 PM.webp
    13.2 KB · Views: 720
  • Screen Shot 2015-02-26 at 3.35.00 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2015-02-26 at 3.35.00 PM.webp
    21.2 KB · Views: 708
Author
truonglv
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 6 ratings

More resources from truonglv

Latest updates

1. Some bugs fixed!

Do not fotget review. Its take a second to do :D Catch the error could not insert thread in...
  2. Fixed invalid referral counter.

Do not forget review this addon if helpful. Fixed: Invalid referral apply to new users.
  3. Some bugs fixed.

Some bugs fixed.

Latest reviews

Great addon, I am sure this will boost registrations nicely. I wish there was an option to enable this for all forums instead of selecting each forum manually. I might forget to go back and add them if I add a new forum section in the future.
this addon Help people to register and participate in your community, good support, no branding and totally free, what more could we ask ? Thanks Nobita Kun
This is a great add-on for getting new users and letting them participate quickly in your forum. The author is open to any suggestions and implements them immediately. And above all, the add-on is free. Thumbs up!!!
This is really awesome. There was another version of this but it didn't work very well. So far so good with this one. Hopefully it'll turn more lurkers into posters!
Simply awesome. This is an add-on that may drive participation and generate new signups. Haven't experienced any bugs so far. Looking forward to seeing the effects. Thanks Nobita!
About time someone released this. This allows guests to easily start a reply and then register to have it posted in the thread that they want to respond to. Will help with user onboarding greatly.
Top Bottom