Chris D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums Resources About

• Chris D
    Chris D
    Not interested unfortunately. Sorry.
    masterchief
    masterchief
    ok.. I must tell you that I am at crossroads, having licenses for xenForo, IP.Board and vBulletin simultaneously. all have their strengths and weakness. IP.Board has incoming mail routed through their Nexus module which deals with their marketplace.
    Chris D
    Chris D
    That's great. But I have no current need for that functionality in Xen Product Manager. Feel free to post a suggestion at my site. In the suggestions forum. Not a profile post.
    Your review must be at least 150 characters. Hopefully people can be happy with this, finally.
    Reactions: Amaury
    Lisa
    Lisa
    Oh god . . . lol
    Enguerran A
    Enguerran A
    Still better than : Your review must be at least a smiley
    Amaury
    Amaury
    /inbeforepeoplecomplainit'stoomanycharacters
    Grrr. I was just updating Xen Product Manager and thought I forgot to review it a while back. Instead of checking, I just typed over 200 characters writing a new one. Do you know how much work that was? Finding 200 characters to use is an insane task. It took me twenty...thirty?... seconds. Ridiculous.
    I don't know how you manage to stay up until about 2:00 AM and then wake up early on a regular basis, so kudos to you for that, Chris.

I don't usually, but the last three nights I've gone to bed around 1:30 AM, 2:10 AM, and 2:00 AM, and I am tired as hell right now, and I woke up around 8:00 AM today, yesterday, and Monday.
    Mike Edge
    Mike Edge
    Lock your windows Chris and purchase a few Pitbulls
    tajhay
    tajhay
    aaah the joys of having young kids with nothing better to do than check what time users are online in a forum...maybe your time can be better utilised by reporting some phrases that need changing on xf software. #FYIiwenttobedat2amlastnight
    S
    Syndol
    If you match your sleep patterns perhaps you could get your menses to synchronise...
    I find writing LESS than X characters harder than writing MORE than X characters. Please raise the maximum character count for prof... damn!
    Reactions: Claudio
    Chris D
    Chris D
    Now you're just being silly.
    Paul B
    Paul B
    Me? Being silly? I resemble that remark!
    Liam W
    Liam W
    I agree. I'm always ending up doing that, or going back and looking at where I can delete a character... Unlike others, I don't like leaving words incomplete. I'll generally just not post if I can't get in in the limit...

This wasn't supposed to be a 'serious' comment.
    Slacking. Only just getting round to installing 1.4 RC2. Quite possibly the longest amount of time I've gone without being on the latest ver
    Lisa
    Lisa
    Speaking as a woman, the thought of 200 periods in one review is quite frightening ;)
    Chris D
    Chris D
    Speaking as a man, the run up to that review is filling us with dread. We'll all just save the trouble and move into the spare room now!
    Lisa
    Lisa
    HAHAHAHA that would be a wise move, Chris :D
    Better search better search like youtube.. I gotta fork out 200 for a good search for xenmedia
    RAHSTYLES
    RAHSTYLES
    Its fine.. yes.. but it could be better.. wouldntcyou like to have a search box right above the media content then when u type words in a drop down would come up showing related media?
    Martok
    Martok
    Nope, I'm happy with how it is currently.
    RAHSTYLES
    RAHSTYLES
    Okay well once I get this addon made.. I show you how simple it is.. you might change your mind
    I am extremely busy at the moment for the next week or two. Please bear with me while I reduce the backlog. Thanks!
    Reactions: iTuN3r and Bob
    Paul B
    Paul B
    Slacker!
    Lisa
    Lisa
    How dare you have a backlog!
    iTuN3r
    iTuN3r
    No you can't do that until i can use Competition Add-on :P get back to work now lol
    Just found a setting in PHPStorm that I always knew must have existed but didn't know where. Goodbye Continuation Indent you won't be missed
    Liam W
    Liam W
    Yeah, I'm the same. Although I did change the code style settings in PHPStorm to look like the XenForo ones... It would be easier if Mike or Kier could export their code style file if they do use it.

Also, that does look annoying.
    Daniel Hood
    Daniel Hood
    Ahh I get what you're saying now. Didn't realize th at was an option.
    Chris D
    Chris D
    Yeah here it is in the Preferences:

http://i.imgur.com/Pzal1XS.png

Continuation Indent

I haven't yet found anything that has been an adverse effect as a result of the change.
    Reactions: Chris_D
    Martok
    Martok
    We have global announcements already - they are called notices. Or notifications if you use Chris's add-on. :)
    Lexy
    Lexy
    this is not global announcements, global announcements goes inside thread list, global, sticky, normal thread
    Chris D
    Chris D
    Well everything in 1.4 has been announced now so I think announcements is unlikely.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom