Resource icon

XF QapTcha 1.1

No permission to download

Attachments

Also, is XF 1.2 the minimum requirement? I've got a stable 1.1.2 and am chary of updating since current version is so stable.

We're a bit stumped at what to try next at getting this to work on our forum, using either the original or repackaged version.

It works on test/local forums no problem, but even disabling caching, CDN, add-ons, checking permissions etc, you slide it and the little white progress overlay appears in the top right, and then nothing....:unsure:

Has anyone else noticed this stopped working since upgrading to 1.2.3? I couldn't figure out why we've had a flood of spam lately until I realized that the captcha is no longer working.

We're a bit stumped at what to try next at getting this to work on our forum, using either the original or repackaged version.

It works on test/local forums no problem, but even disabling caching, CDN, add-ons, checking permissions etc, you slide it and the little white progress overlay appears in the top right, and then nothing....:unsure:
send me pm with your admin and ftp log-in details. I'll have look.

send me pm with your admin and ftp log-in details. I'll have look.
Afraid that's not possible as I don't have those details and the site owner is very protective about who has server access. Is there any obvious xenforo setting or something to look at we might have missed which would cause it to stop at that point?

Afraid that's not possible as I don't have those details and the site owner is very protective about who has server access. Is there any obvious xenforo setting or something to look at we might have missed which would cause it to stop at that point?
None that I can think of. As I said, I have 80 or so add-ons installed on my site and we have no conflicts with it.

You could run firebug in your browser, clear you cache, cookies, and temp files, then visit your sign-up page.... See if there is any errors there.

Got clear 1.3 XF last.
On XF 1.2 it works fine with jQuery 1.10.2
342291ecbdc9431ab12cfa96d4b1abfa2e312b10.jpg

now on 1.3 i got error that stops addon (can't use slider):
8e87ac5157c0dcbfafd53a321592cd44c861a03b.jpg

It's because of 1.11 jQuery version?
How to fix this please?

Last edited:
Top Bottom