• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

RecentStatus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks kindly!

When using the Flexile style(s), the sidebar blocks are rounded. Trying to figure out a way to have it look attractive with it, maybe rounding the form box with some custom css instead of using the block footer css. Hmm. Not sure...

status_update_flexile_example.webp

Help with this error:

33djntg.jpg

I managed to add this where I want it to be. My issue I have is that the original one still remains under my FB and Twitter sharing block.. I have been trying to figure out how to get rid of that one to maintain the one I added, because now I have two. lol [I will remove the custom one until someone can point me in the right direction hopefully.]

When I try to post a status update in the sidebar, it won't let me, and here's the error I get.

The following error occurred:

Not Found

The requested URL /members/Sylar.1/post was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.19 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.19 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at www.promotion-box.com Port 80
That's when I try to update via the forum...

It seems as though the statuses won't update on the main page, but you can update them from your profile...how can I get it to do it on the index.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom