• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

RecentStatus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having lots of issues with this since I upgraded it - since upgrading, on click it takes me to a twitter counter that I have on my wordpress front end. when I turned that plugin off - it now directs to a the normal index.php but it just hangs on a white page - doesn't go any where

I'm working on a new version of this today, mostly a rewrite. A couple users are looking for some specifics and it'll be coming. Also looking at the idea of making it work within the widget framework xfrocks did.

I'm having lots of issues with this since I upgraded it - since upgrading, on click it takes me to a twitter counter that I have on my wordpress front end. when I turned that plugin off - it now directs to a the normal index.php but it just hangs on a white page - doesn't go any where
I'll look at this, I assume it's the link in your sig?

Is this when you click on someones avatar/link to the user or when you post a status update?

Is this when you click on someones avatar/link to the user or when you post a status update?
If I do a normal status update from my profile the ajax just handles it and there is no redirect or anything - though if I use this plugin, it looks like its redirecting me away back to the index.php. I noticed you just signed up - did you notice anything?

Ok, so the one per user works, but I just figured out it shows statuses by in ascending order from their user ID.

Let me check the sql query I have in there I may have mixed something up...let me test it and I'll get something posted.

Uploaded a new version 3.1.1, has a fix for that sort order issue. Sorry about that. If you already updated to 3.1.0 all you need to do is reupload the upload directory.

I'm working on a new version of this today, mostly a rewrite. A couple users are looking for some specifics and it'll be coming. Also looking at the idea of making it work within the widget framework xfrocks did.
does release 3.1.1 work with xfrocks' framework?

Thanks for adding the one per user setting. But I'm having some trouble with it. One, it's showing any profile posts, not just ones that are status updates. Also I'm having a weird problem in that setting where it's only showing status updates that are a few weeks old and any new ones don't. Is anyone else having these issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom