Updating my existing add-on [NICK97] Recently Used Devices - XF2

GameNet

Hi Everyone

I needed my existing add-on to be updated with new features, changes and compatible update for xenforo 2.3!

Feature 1:
Is any possibility you can add option thats Only allow user to login to one or two devices at a time option in the security tab

This would require to integrate with the existing api endpoint feature

Feature 2:
Is any possibility you can add new option thats TFA: Authorize via trusted device with option to enable it! under security tab

This would require to integrate with the existing api endpoint feature

Change 1:
Can you please update the MobileDetect library to a newer version If possible

Change 2:
Is any possibility you can add JavaScript because I am asking because if you try to block a device it’s doesn’t stay blocked and the devices are automatically created a new device without checking for any existing devices once you have already login

This will Improve the automatic detection of devices and web browsing

This fix will needed to work with xenforo 2.3 and newer

Change 3:
Can you please updates the add-on to xenforo 2.3 once xenforo 2.3 release [This can be added once xenforo 2.3]

Additional Requirements:
  • Updating my existing add-on [NICK97] Recently Used Device - XF2 with new features and changes also including fixing known bugs
  • The features will needed to work with xenforo 2.3 or newer
  • Moving SwiftMailer to Symfony Mail and fixing known bugs for preparation for xenforo 2.3
  • Updating my existing add-on to be compatible with xenforo 2.3 without any issues
  • Must be willing to give me full rights of the new updates because I will be releasing the update on xen-shop.com and xenforo.com for others users to download it
  • Updating the existing api-endpoint html file with the following changes and including them into the add-on package
  • Must followed Resource standards and Resource guidelines (Note: there are many developers thats doesn't followed the guidelines so I had to spend lot of money to hired a different developer to fix it)
  • MUST support XenForo 2.2 and XenForo 2.3.x (XenForo 2.3 can be added later once xenforo 2.3 released)
Important Note: I am dealing with the cost of living in my area and I can’t afford to pay additional cost if the the project is over CA$225.00
Also as well once the project is completed I am more willing to give you the free license that’s you can use on your website for free if you willing to help me with this development and if you willing to do the project lower lower then CA$225.00

Note: I will send you the add-on package once I have paid for this development

Top Bottom