• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

RecentStatus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have installed this, along with the patch and there is nothing showing up in the sidebar. I did post a status message. Nothing.

Same issue with the Avatar and text almost overlapping.

Anyone know how to increase the padding so that the text is a little more spaced from the avatar?

1. Open Template recent_status

2. Find
HTML:
<div style="width:180px; float: left;">

3, Replace with

HTML:
<div style="width:180px; float: left; margin-left: 10px;">

That will put a 10 px gap between the avatar and text as you can see on my site : Splendid Point Community

Did anyone figure out how to fix the add-on so that you can have the 'update your status' on the index page instead of having to do it via the UCP?

my status updates work from the index page but hte page has to be refreshed for them to display. Any way to get this resolved?

No, that's how the mod works ;)
I guess you could modify it to work differently, but I am not sure how...

Alright folks, just wanted to let you know that you can now update statuses from the index page! I fixed the mod by placing index.php? in line of the code: <form action="members/{$visitor.username}.{$visitor.user_id}/post" method="post" class="sectionFooter statusPoster AutoValidator" data-optInOut="OptIn">

You can see it in bold here:
<form action="index.php?members/{$visitor.username}.{$visitor.user_id}/post" method="post" class="sectionFooter statusPoster AutoValidator" data-optInOut="OptIn">
Just a quick fix, but I am SO HAPPY it's working now! :p
(this is a quote from a thread on my forum)
All I had to do was place the index.php? in front of the members, since I didn't have friendly url's enabled. Hope this helps!(I can haz +1? :P )

*shrug* All I can say is try and re-install and make sure you do everything very carefully. Otherwise...not sure why it's not working for you.

Of course, it just won't show xD
Are you using a custom skin? If you are was it updated to have the template hooks after they added them?

That would actually be a good test, turn on the default skin if you haven't yet and see if that works.

Also I'm back and developing again after some family issues that kept me away. I'll be looking at this and integrating some of the suggested template edits real soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom