Zombie Discussion | Zombie Apocalypse forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol :p
Yeah I like the zombie theme I would have definitely lurked around and signed up.
Why did u close it ?
So basically you just screwed us if the zombies come?

thanks man, thanks alot :p

Why did you close it?

It was a tough choice, the site started to go down a never ending spiral of inactivity to the point where I didn't think I could have picked it up. When I deleted it I asked my host to give me the Database which they then declined and said I must not have had it for 7 days when I deleted it that day so I was screwed out of everything. I was going to upload it once I had enough to buy XF again but IDK now. I still have the domain however. I sent out several emails to the 66 members we had total and the activity never grew no one hopped on any more, and the only traffic we were getting was from the "funny zombies" which was just people looking at the pictures, copying them, and leaving. So I decided to shut er' down and open up a Graphic Site instead :/

Honestly if you did this last week you would have saved the site as it's only been down for like 5 days.

400 Bad Request

^ Since you don't read, here you go:

Seems the Zombies go the board. Its offline for me.
Same , can't see the website anymore D: was curious i like zombies( to shoot that is).
I shut down the site, sorry for the inconvenience.
So basically you just screwed us if the zombies come?

thanks man, thanks alot :p

Why did you close it?
Lol :p
Yeah I like the zombie theme I would have definitely lurked around and signed up.
Why did u close it ?

It was a tough choice, the site started to go down a never ending spiral of inactivity to the point where I didn't think I could have picked it up. When I deleted it I asked my host to give me the Database which they then declined and said I must not have had it for 7 days when I deleted it that day so I was screwed out of everything. I was going to upload it once I had enough to buy XF again but IDK now. I still have the domain however. I sent out several emails to the 66 members we had total and the activity never grew no one hopped on any more, and the only traffic we were getting was from the "funny zombies" which was just people looking at the pictures, copying them, and leaving. So I decided to shut er' down and open up a Graphic Site instead :/

Honestly if you did this last week you would have saved the site as it's only been down for like 5 days.

Awww that really is a bummer :(.
Well I hope everything works out with your new graphic forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom