• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Zombie Discussion | Zombie Apocalypse forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyphien

AfterLifeDiscussion, also known as ALD is an upgrade of ZombieDiscussion, we talk about anything in the afterlife from ghosts, spirits, to zombies.

With a brand new theme, and brand new topics you are guaranteed to be a brand new part of our ever growing community! Check us out at http://www.AfterLifeDiscussion.com to participate in our afterlife conversations.

Russ

Theme fits the occasion :), you guys should play and discuss some DayZ :), quite popular zombie survival game right now. (y)

Looks good though!

Xyphien

Theme fits the occasion :), you guys should play and discuss some DayZ :), quite popular zombie survival game right now. (y)

Looks good though!
I would, but we are looking more towards the release or War Z, if you don't know that there is a blog post there. My computer broke, so I am on my 5 year old mac, which cannot run Day Z, though I have all the required stuff for it lol.

Shelley

Looking nice and agreeing with russ fits the occasion. (y)

A few issues.
  1. change the navigation trigger icon (resides inside the breadcrumb container). The blue icon really doesn't suit or compliment this theme.
  2. Re-think the position of the #QuickSearch and probably be best to style it to fit in with the theme (def remove the white border or change it to something suitable).

Xyphien

Looking nice and agreeing with russ fits the occasion. (y)

A few issues.
  1. change the navigation trigger icon (resides inside the breadcrumb container). The blue icon really doesn't suit or compliment this theme.
  2. Re-think the position of the #QuickSearch and probably be best to style it to fit in with the theme (def remove the white border or change it to something suitable).
I honestly never even looked at the search bar like that. I never noticed it until you said something, thanks so much. I'll be changing that now, as for the first thing you said, I had no idea what you were talking about :/

EQnoble

A few issues.
  1. change the navigation trigger icon (resides inside the breadcrumb container). The blue icon really doesn't suit or compliment this theme
as for the first thing you said, I had no idea what you were talking about :/
thisthing..png
like this...(first icon)

xenforo-ui-sprite.png

you also might consider making the text stand out a lil better in the login drop-down like this..(two images to show the text on the button on hover as well)....

anotherthing.png

MichaelDance

This is a great site. I just love it. How did you do the moving header? Very cool.
Yeah it is great isn't it, the moving header I believe comes with the skin.
Code:
{
  "error": {
      "message": "Invalid redirect_uri: Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration.",
      "type": "OAuthException",
      "code": 191
  }
}
I get that so I believe it's the URL you have on the facebook url, put in it http://zombiediscussion.com

Xyphien

Yeah it is great isn't it, the moving header I believe comes with the skin.
Code:
{
  "error": {
      "message": "Invalid redirect_uri: Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration.",
      "type": "OAuthException",
      "code": 191
  }
}
I get that so I believe it's the URL you have on the facebook url, put in it http://zombiediscussion.com
Yeah, it is came with the style. I have the url on facebook, that is why I am so confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.