XF 1.4 Zero trophy points for all users

Puntocom

Hello. Trophies were deleted some time ago. Now I have created them, but users have zero points and no trophies alerts appear :(

I rebuilt user&trophy cache, I run the cron entry and I restarted webserver.

Last edited:
I don't remember... I followed some advice on this forum some years ago. I'm desesperated to find a way to recover them since they are a good incentive for members to post.

I think that I only deleted the trophies.

In which case, if you create new trophies, there is no reason why they wouldn't be awarded once the criteria is met.

Ensure the cron task hasn't been disabled.
Note that the cron will only apply to recently active members, you will need to run the rebuild under Rebuild Caches to apply it to all members.

I created all trophies. I made a user, and then logged and posted. No signs of trophies appear.

Wouldn't be possible to recalculate points for existing members?

If you deleted trophies manually, you would have left data in xf_user_trophy -- you linked to a post that mentioned that, but it's not clear if you actually removed that data too. That would be important to remove.

I've just seen the edit you made to the first post, in which you removed the details about running a query to delete the trophies directly from the database.

Did you actually delete the trophies using a query?

Top Bottom