YumForum - The yummiest Xenforo around!

Looks nice Kim. The food photography works particularly well with that style and within the showcase, it's a great way to show it off.

Lunch for me was an egg, bacon and ham roll, so I don't think I'm quite the calibre of member you're looking for :)

Looks nice Kim. The food photography works particularly well with that style and within the showcase, it's a great way to show it off.

Lunch for me was an egg, bacon and ham roll, so I don't think I'm quite the calibre of member you're looking for :)

Thanks Ingenious! But we are welcoming to all :) It is not just a site for serious cooks, it's for everyone who eats :p

I only accidentally clicked on a link there. I knew it was a work in progress. That's why I reported it. (y) Looks good. I'm finding that I like to cook. Lol

Hmmm how odd Jeremy, I haven't looked at that section yet, so that is default I believe.

The theme is still being worked on, but thanks for pointing that out will take a look at it :)

I can confirm this! Very bizare.

Hmmm how odd Jeremy, I haven't looked at that section yet, so that is default I believe.

The theme is still being worked on, but thanks for pointing that out will take a look at it :)
For the record, I forgot I described them as "odd looking" to me and when you're like 'how odd Jeremy' I was like, what on earth is she talking about... I just pointed out a missed section. I only just now realized what I wrote. :unsure: I'll hide in a corner.

For the record, I forgot I described them as "odd looking" to me and when you're like 'how odd Jeremy' I was like, what on earth is she talking about... I just pointed out a missed section. I only just now realized what I wrote. :unsure: I'll hide in a corner.

LOL I wouldn't worry too much :p

As I said, I haven't even touched that yet, so it's just the default styling I guess. Although I see here it has padding in the cookie page, so I dunno.

Just added some padding, background and border http://yumforum.com/index.php?help/cookies

Looks fine to me now. lol. Also, members can't post in certain categories (entrees for one). :eek:

I can't wait to have a kitchen I can cook in.

Looks fine to me now. lol. Also, members can't post in certain categories (entrees for one). :eek:

I can't wait to have a kitchen I can cook in.

Where can't you post? :S

Yeah, it must be frustrating to not have a kitchen, I would be lost without being able to cook!

Where can't you post? :S

Yeah, it must be frustrating to not have a kitchen, I would be lost without being able to cook!

Screen Shot 2013-04-30 at 2.24.46 PM.webp

Easier than typing. lol. I can only assume that the greyed out ones are ones I can't post to.

Yup. I might try to actually measure stuff out and the amount of each spice I put in my burgers. :D

It's funny once you start thinking in terms of how to make your creations into actual "recipes" so they can be replicated, it's a different mind set!

It's funny once you start thinking in terms of how to make your creations into actual "recipes" so they can be replicated, it's a different mind set!
The worst is I do everythign by smell. If it smells like its good, its good to me. lol.

Top Bottom