YumForum - The yummiest Xenforo around!

Ooooh, there it is. Honestly, nope, I didn't notice it there at all even when looking for it. I was looking all over the navbar area for it. I never would've thought of looking in the navbar area by my own info panel. :X3:

Kim, it's not pretty, but if you want I can forward a little add-on to add a "What's New" drop-down link to the navbar (you can check it out a Cool Sci-Fi; you get different results logged in & out). Clicking on the link directly goes to "What's New" or you can click-the drop down for additional options.

Ooooh, there it is. Honestly, nope, I didn't notice it there at all even when looking for it. I was looking all over the navbar area for it. I never would've thought of looking in the navbar area by my own info panel. :X3:

Kim, it's not pretty, but if you want I can forward a little add-on to add a "What's New" drop-down link to the navbar (you can check it out a Cool Sci-Fi; you get different results logged in & out). Clicking on the link directly goes to "What's New" or you can click-the drop down for additional options.

Thanks Kevin, but I didn't actually want it in the Nav Bar, I wanted it to be more prominent, and a more fun fresh approach to it, but LOL clearly it wasn't for you... will see what other feedback I get about it :)

Change in the font would be my only suggestions regarding the What's New. Like how it stands out though. Great site btw!!!!

Hi Robert, do you mean the new larger one on the right of the header, or the original one under the user box above the sidebar?

Thanks btw! :D You're welcome to join ;) We have a member who is an American living in Germany, you might find something in common :)

I've just shown your site to my brother-in-law, who has a similar target audience for his forum....this was his response!
That looks rather frustratingly better than mine!

I've been trying to get him to convert to XenForo, so I hope your site might sway him a bit (running default phpBB3 :sick: )

Kim I don't like the What's New in either spot :( it's 4 in the morning or I could provide better feedback/placement than just picking on you lol :(. But you nailed everything else (y)

I've just shown your site to my brother-in-law, who has a similar target audience for his forum....this was his response!

I've been trying to get him to convert to XenForo, so I hope your site might sway him a bit (running default phpBB3 :sick: )

LOL funny! But after designing forum themes professionally for 10 years I would hope it looks better than his :p

I can't stand PHPBB either btw LOL another major food site here in Australia uses it... sickens me, cheapo *******s, it is a HUGE commercial site too!

Kim I don't like the What's New in either spot :( it's 4 in the morning or I could provide better feedback/placement than just picking on you lol :(. But you nailed everything else (y)

Never mind Russ, can't please everyone, hopefully it will make it easier for my target market to be aware of that feature of Xenforo. That's it's purpose, not to be stylistically brilliant.

Go sleep :p

I won't nitpick the details Kim (others have already done so), but I will say I love the colors. Very pleasing to my eyes! :)

Top Bottom