Fixed Youtube Media BB Code suddenly broken

To be clear, YouTube have not made any changes as far as I can tell. It is fixed here because we have rolled out a fix that solves the issue.

We have also released XenForo 2.2.6 Patch 2 to resolve the issue. You can find details on how to upgrade here.

If you have modified the template please revert this template before upgrading to avoid outdated template issues.

Interesting. I had this with a couple videos I posted yesterday but hadn't really checked into it yet other than to confirm on Youtube that they were still up. Nice to come in this morning and find it was something fixable.(y)

I'm having no luck uploading and installing fixes and add ons. I can't install this fix and I can't post videos now.

Xenforo--- May I have access to the customer account area, and I can get this fixed for PJ. He added me to the account but my log-in credentials are not accepted.

No - only the license holder has access to the account.

Account access is not required anyway when using the built in one click upgrade function.

If you require access to the license files, the account holder can download them and provide them to you.

Forum users​

1. Mr E
  2. patrick jane
The names entered here will be associated with your customer account and given access to customer-only forums in the XenForo Community.

However.... the customer area won't accept my log-in credentials

No - only the license holder has access to the account.

Account access is not required anyway when using the built in one click upgrade function.

If you require access to the license files, the account holder can download them and provide them to you.

Okay-- he received a note from XF saying I had been granted access to the CS area.

For some reason the new update isn't showing up in my AdminCP for 1-click upgrades?

Is there a cron I need to run?

Top Bottom