YouTube/iPod vs Me

To each their own. I know people who loved Beavis and Butthead and The Simpsons.
They didn't do anything for me.
When I was really young I used to love simpsons, but after getting older and after watching family guy I stopped watching the simpsons as you realise it isnt funny at all compared to family guy. Gotta love the chicken that pops outta nowhere and starts fighting peter lol.

When I was really young I used to love simpsons, but after getting older and after watching family guy I stopped watching the simpsons as you realise it isnt funny at all compared to family guy. Gotta love the chicken that pops outta nowhere and starts fighting peter lol.
Really young? :)

You are "really young". Your what you call in the real world a "spring chicken".

In iOS open Settings > General > Restrictions

Set your own "Mum" custom password and disable YouTube!

Will completely be removed from the dashboard :)
Thanks miko, did that. See post #9 :)

For future reference, Urban Dictionary is not the most reliable (or true) source for finding such definitions. :p haha
But it's fun.
tongue.gif

I'm quite disgusted right now.

I got my son an iPod for Christmas. Yayyy me.What I didn't know is that it comes loaded with YouTube.

Now, my son is 11 yrs old and quite technologically advanced. However I did manage to find a parental control software that he's not been able to break through - yet. So I've managed to keep him off of YouTube - so far.

BUT that doesn't work for the iPod, and since it comes factory loaded with YouTube, I can't delete it. So how in the h*** am I supposed to keep him off of it, without taking away his iPod every other day. I didn't buy the thing for him to keep having to ground him from it.

IS there a way to delete a factory loaded app from iPod/iPhone, et al ??
OR, for all you YouTube savvy people out there, does youtube have their own kid block?

There is no single way to remove it when it's not jailbroken.
And I've never jailbroken my iPod so I can't help you further.

Comedy Central is most likely the best remaining channel on television though. :p
Maybe for an adult but not for a 12-16 year old and as her parent I had the right to edit her TV watching for content. She is now 24 and has the right to edit her own watching. :)

Top Bottom