Lack of interest Your news feed - awesome feature, but too tucked away

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Razasharp

..and not consistent with the members 'recent activity'.

I think it would be great if this could be pulled out of the user CP and added to the drop-down links for the members tab. Also, when viewing 'recent activity', it would be nice to have a button that says 'filter by friends activity only'. Either way the right hand col should disappear so that it is more in line with the standard recent activity page.

It's a great feature and needs to be made more of :D

Upvote 4
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
That could be good, a link in Recent Activity saying "See Activity from People You Follow" that links to your news feed.

I think it will be particularly handy when a forum gets big - making it easier for friends to stay in touch with each other.

I agree with this. XenForo Needs somewhat of a "Dashboard" instead of the Home tab

Dashboard
Forum News Feed - Your Friends News Feed - Current Members - Notable Members

I can think of other features. I really want a dashboard. The current members tab is really boring and the Recent Activity and Your News Feeds is hidden.

Top Bottom