You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

I get that if I reply to a thread that has been removed or try to edit a post that has been deleted.
Or ... try to reply to a thread that has been locked.
Thanks for the response, I just looked over what you mentioned. The thread is marked as Open. Thread still exists in the forum. Users trying to reply to the current thread, not trying to edit a post.

Users get this error on certain posts.

I checked in the permissions and it appears that everyone is set up properly. I am able to make posts in that forum, but I am the administrator. The users can post in other forums.

http://insaneindustry.com/community/threads/and-were-running.25536/page-2#post-589003
Try rebuilding your cache in AdminCP.
ali_011.gif

It will most certainly be permissions.

You probably have replying revoked for that usergroup in that node, or a usergroup which they are a member of.

What exactly was wrong.
Your SPECIFIC problem is what will help others.
Don't be shy. The more stupid the mistake, the more it is likely to help others.
:)
Glad to hear your problem is better.

What exactly was wrong.
Your SPECIFIC problem is what will help others.
Don't be shy. The more stupid the mistake, the more it is likely to help others.
:)
Glad to hear your problem is better.
See above. The Registered usergroup in the category for the forums the users couldn't reply in were turned off. I changed it to allow the Registered users group to reply and it worked.

All the data was from a vB4 import.

Top Bottom