1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by SmashBrand, Mar 30, 2011.

1. SmashBrand

SmashBrand Member

Just purchased Xenforo to demo for some client builds yet when I try to view screen in the addons forum this is the error I am getting.

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

2. Onimua

Onimua Well-Known Member

EQnoble likes this.
  3. EQnoble

EQnoble Well-Known Member

You must go to the customer tab , sign-in and click on the forum users tab on the right hand side. Add your forum ID there... ( SmashBrand ) and you should be all set.

Edit: I got Oninja'd

4. SmashBrand

SmashBrand Member

Thanks guys! That did the trick.

Onimua and EQnoble like this.
  5. EQnoble

You are quite welcome...and of course welcome to the community fellow Xenner.

6. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I'm going to make reading the Pre-Sales FAQ part of the signup process...

7. Onimua

Onimua Well-Known Member

Or maybe need larger, brighter font in your signature. :p

Brogan likes this.
  8. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Hmmm, a flashing .gif in my signature thinking.gif

9. EQnoble

...or a notice at the top of the thread list in the pre-sales and feedback forum that says please read the faq section before posting questions as they may be already asked and answered and the notice being a link to the FAQs?

10. a legacy reborn

a legacy reborn Well-Known Member

or a .gif like cashmonies in the header of the site saying CHECK OUT BROGAN'S FAQ! with red, blue, and green backgrounds all flickering at every visitor. Oh and maybe a picture of Kier that pops out from behind the banner and says "It is really useful!"