XF 2.1 You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

gormus

I upgraded a v1.5 instance to v2.1.10 Patch 2 (currently the latest) on my local DDEV environment.

Prior to upgrade, I was able to run Xenforo 1.5 without any issues.

After the upgrade, the forum works without any issues; I can navigate between forums and threads without any problem.
However, I can only see the "Tools" and "Development" sections in the admin side. Everything else gives me the "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." error. Even when I try to edit my own profile: /admin.php?users/superadmin.1/edit

I have the following configuration set for my local:
PHP:
$config['debug'] = FALSE;
$config['enableListeners'] = FALSE;
$config['development']['enabled'] = TRUE;

What I might be missing on this upgrade?

Actually my account (user no: 1) is set in the superadmins config too. Should it be defined elsewhere also?

PHP:
$config['superAdmins'] = "1"

EDIT: This is also the account I initiated the upgrade steps.

Thanks Brogan. But, currently I cannot access ACP, or any other admin page (besides Tools and Development sections) :(

I'm creating a separate fresh instance of the same version locally to compare the database records for the user accounts. Perhaps that'll shed some lights.

Are there any other admin accounts, specifically super admin?

If not you will need to manually edit the database to set the flag for your account.

I found the is_super_admin flag in xf_admin table.

After manually updating my superadmin account directly in the database, I can now access rest of the admin panel. I'll continue to review the differences in these two instances in case there are additional settings must be defined.

Top Bottom