Yet another WordPress bridge... calling for testers.

What is your account at https://xfrocks.com?

Frode789.

Also, is there a way to include integration support? I had a bridge mod between wordpress and phpbb, which integrated a static version of header/bg/footer from WP onto the phpbb forum. (so it appeared to be inside the WP site) Other then some minor CSS tweaking, this worked pretty well.

Frode789.

Also, is there a way to include integration support? I had a bridge mod between wordpress and phpbb, which integrated a static version of header/bg/footer from WP onto the phpbb forum. (so it appeared to be inside the WP site) Other then some minor CSS tweaking, this worked pretty well.
The bridge doesn't do that but you can customize the header and footer using XenForo templates.

The bridge doesn't do that but you can customize the header and footer using XenForo templates.

I know it is possible to do so, but I've seen lots of people trying to do the same thing, and it does require some coding skills to pull off. (I know my way around phpbb3, but completely new to xenforo) So I think it would be a popular feature to have in the bridge. The WP-phpbb3 bridge (WP-united) was very popular because of this.

I registered, user name "Kurt" -
Will test with most current versions of XF and WP. Plugins in use are S2 Member Framework - WP-Super-Cache - Yoast SEO - and two of my own custom plugins -

Is the WordPress post sync to XenForo thread mapped via category to node. So a post in category "foo?, would map to Node "foo".

Thanks

I registered, user name "Kurt" -
Will test with most current versions of XF and WP. Plugins in use are S2 Member Framework - WP-Super-Cache - Yoast SEO - and two of my own custom plugins -

Is the WordPress post sync to XenForo thread mapped via category to node. So a post in category "foo?, would map to Node "foo".

Thanks
You can get it here https://xfrocks.com/api-support/threads/download-and-instruction.143/

And no category mapping (at least for now). The plugin uses tag mapping.

Top Bottom